Bakers Against Racism - Cookies and Bagels to Raise Money for Black Lives Matter Boston
We're participating in #BakersAgainstRacism! Please join us in raising money for Black Lives Matter Boston.
Bakers Against Racism is a virtual bake sale that bakers around the world are participating in to raise money for local organizations assisting Black lives and combatting racism.
We are selling cookies and bagels to take a stand against racism, fascism, and the unjust treatment of Black people in America. 100% of the proceeds from items purchased on this page will go to Black Lives Matter Boston.
We are taking pre-orders now through Thursday 6/18, and your order will be available for PICK-UP ONLY Saturday 6/20 10am-2pm at our roastery location in Brighton (415 Western Ave).
Items available for purchase:
- 6-pack of chocolate chip cookies
- 6-pack of vegan snickerdoodle cookies
- Half dozen assorted bagels with 8 oz. container of cream cheese or tofu spread*
- Dozen assorted bagels with 2x 8 oz. containers of cream cheese or tofu spread*
How to support (it's very simple):
- Make a purchase through this page now through Thursday 6/18
- Pick up your order at our roastery cafe (415 Western Ave in Brighton) on Saturday 6/20 10am-2pm
- Enjoy! We'll pass along 100% of the proceeds to Black Lives Matter Boston
* We will default to plain cream cheese unless you specify another option in the comments when you check out. The options are:
- Plain cream cheese
- Veggie cream cheese
- Garlic chive cream cheese
- Spicy diablo cream cheese
- Veggie tofu spread
- Spicy diablo tofu